Sunday 19 May 2013

MUST READ!!

Hope you are having a wet and sex-filled weekend. Lol


If you like what I do here, pls I want you all to help me like NAIJA ADULT ADS New FACEBOOK Page at http://facebook.com/NaijaAdultAds - (A free local  advert placement page like US craigslist with a niche for personal and adult listings. PS: they do not allow NSFW materials. So don't go there and start sharing completely nude pics or your hard dicks or lesbian humps, Lol). Just like it and share latest adverts all around Nigeria. Moreso, if you have anything you wanna sell like phones, clothes, cars, properties or services like web design, fashion, places, events and so on. Just visit the link and publish your adverts.

They have been a sole sponsor for this blog in terms of funding. I need at least 100 likes this week and I hope we can do it. I am currently working on stuffs to make this blog better, like BBM SEX GROUP, hookups, a book on how to lay naija chicks and so on. The blog is just two weeks old and the traffic is encouraging. Lack of funds means lack of maintenance and advancement. Lets do this!

Thanks.
Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment